Merit Technology provides leading development, implementation and support of software solutions to government at all levels, utilities, and the healthcare industry. The Company provides best-of-breed software solutions for Immigration and Border Management, Customer Relationship, Case, and Business Process Management. Merit’s field of expertise ranges from software development through to business strategies, and operations.
As part of the support & maintenance of the various Merit products we provide the following support functions:
- On-site visits to your facilities as necessary
- Provide help desk and telephone support
- Rapidly respond to all inquiries
- Prioritise and escalate every client's most important concerns
- Offer you work-around solutions
- Provide an Issue Log database that can be accessed remotely
- Problem Management Services
- Online support via Merit Support Wiki site
The Merit Support Wiki is a facility for customers to access Merit’s support facilities and provides up to date information on all our products. If you are a customer you can visit the Merit Support Wiki site for support information, documentation, release details and FAQ’s.
The Merit Support Wiki is a secured facility, and only available to Merit customers. You will need to sign in to visit the Wiki using your allocated username/password.
Merit Support centre is open weekdays from 9:00am to 5:00pm (EST in Australia).
|Phone:||1300 722 234 (+61 3 8554 4354)|
|Fax:||1300 722 235 (+61 3 8554 4356)|